Sunday, February 26, 2017

Battle To Save My Love



Dear eyes,
It is time to ride to save our love
We will lose many friends along the way and turn many to foes
They will misunderstand and call us evil
Our brothers will stand strong, but not beside us

Dear mouth be ready for blasphemy
We will curse and tear down all they hold dear
We will begin confusion in their midst and say stories that are unsound
To set them running on different sides

The day has begun and the battle to free our love is here
There they are afar bleeding, oh dear love we will be there soon
Hold on my love, we forsake you no more
Welcome home, we will no longer wage war within ourselves

My love you are so thin
They have starved you of wisdom and called reality a dream
Today I say to you, only the heavens are above us
No more tears my love, dear heart you are home



picture by Rene Asmussen from pexels.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment