Thursday, February 16, 2017

Call Me, Morningstar



My voice rings bright like the morning star
My name is useful to hide your scars
We play this game where you call me the father of lies
but I'm Legion, I tell no lies
In me are many wailing
Waiting for, "thy kingdom come"
I plague on your desires
I draw you to me and away from him

Do not misunderstand, that is what he created me to do
And I do my job well
You can tell by the amount of times you seek forgiveness
You can yell, but you know it is true
There is more me in you than he will ever be

Are you drawn to the dark side?
It is not me calling you over
Your heart aches for it
The fire from my eyes bring warmth
And an illusion of pleasure is what he offers
Who wants to sing holy holy holy for eternity?


In your book I'm called a roaring lion
you can call me, Lucifer




picture by Little Visuals from pexels.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment