Thursday, July 20, 2017

Zombie of my Pride

 

I’ll be there on the bright side helplessly
Whispering carelessly
Swearing I will never leave you all alone

Now I’m here on the dark side trembling
Crying to the empty stone
Breath stolen by the fact I’m by my own

I never thought I will be the one dreaming
Creeping towards each day
Murdered by your dismay, I can’t make it on my own

I’m at the stream, by the rainbow coloring
Crossing T’s with empty inks
Stolen dreams and yesteryear
Filling bowls with so much fears
I need you for my own

I had to steal from the morning, its rising glow
For each step so no one knows
That you gone means no more glow, I’m a zombie of my pride

I can’t believe you have decide to go wondering
Jumping hoops and clamoring
Death has come my way

I take this plunge to the stream of mystery
Have decided to go drowning
Swimming far through the sea because I can’t live on my own



picture by life of pix from pexels.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment