Sunday, July 16, 2017

LUCIFER the ILLEST



His path he laid towards the grave
Dodging and scheme, wisdom to his age
Impatient I waited, 70 years to date
Now death has called and his soul is mine

Get thee behind me he is known by us
Before he cast his last thought, his spirit was with us
Who are you to deny access to blissful springs of hallelujahs
Remember who you are and the He that is with me


My father may be bliss, but I'm here to teach
That no soul can break and select and still wind up with Him
I'm here as judge, prosecutor and jury
And he cast his lost lot and is sentenced to misery

I represent the Father and you better recognize
He sent me here to bring him home, sir be wise
Thrice he has called asking, "where is my son?"
So, Mr. Morningstar back off before I strike you down


No, no way he cannot get away with this
All the lying and hate, this dude raped many kids
You can't justify his place because he said he was sorry
Father better know his place, because here He gave me glory

Father gave you glory, so what!!! This man served in his vineyard
He brought many to Him, more than he turned out of the gate
You have no right over mercy, that belongs to Him
He is the Alpha and Omega who holds all the keys
.

It is my place to accuse, and the accusee is guilty
Your pride goes before you, you must not have heard of me
I’m the first to slam the door on our Father and walk
I’m the best of the chorus, my voice remains to be beat

You dare challenge me don't you know by whom I stand
By his power and grace, I will smite you to your feet
I have never failed a mission from our Father three
Stand aside pretty boy, your reign is becoming over


Words, words, words… I don't have time for this
Can you feel the heat, kneel! Did you think you can step to this?
Look up at me from there, how dare you stand against me
I have crippled many angels before the thought of you came to be

Father, Elohim I look up to you
You sent me and only me, my confidence is hurt
I kneel to his heat, make me stand tall again
To banish the father of demons and bring this soul to rest on your bosom

 
He can hear, but won't help because of reasons I will not say
Don't have time, I have plans for this human soul today
When I walk away soon your strength will return
Don't forget this day son when you faced up with the one.
The one from beneath and the Prince of this here domain
It is you who better recognize, I don’t show up unless I win
I’m too lit to waste my time with little angels thee,
This is Morningstar signing off with the three number 6




picture by pixabay from pexels.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment