Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Things I Don't Mind


I don't mind if you gather every Sunday and allow demons to be beaten out of you until you pass out, next time please record it on your phone I will love a laugh.

I don't mind if you starve yourself of food for hours or days, you should lose weight anyways a third of the world population is obese.

I don't mind if you bow with your heads to the ground five times a day. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't, so bow away.

I don't mind if you get married or not, but marrying a nine-year-old or a child not above eighteen is pedophilia.

I don't mind if you starve yourself of sex, just don’t expect me to.

I don't mind if you find the other sex attractive, I'm attracted to people of my gender… it shouldn’t bother you I’m leaving more for you to have your pick.

I don't mind if you are proud of your sex at birth, I'm proud to be me too and I prouder to be trans.

I don't mind if you give all your money to another because you think he is holy, I rather spend my money on myself thank you.

I don't mind if you deny yourself sleep to talk to yourself all night. I used to do that too, way back when my imaginary friend visits, now I will rather sleep.

I don't mind if you sing to your Lord all day, just as long as you do not mind me joining you.

I don't mind if you sing all night, just do it quietly there is no point keeping me up with you.

I don't mind if you become picky of food. I too can be picky, but not because of sin I just think seafood are yucky.

I don't mind if you become picky of whom you will call priest. I do not blame you based on the amount of molestation going on, I too will be picky.

I don't mind if you condemn another sect of yourself because you feel holier. Hey! your religion your rules.

I don't mind if you believe you are holier than me as a matter of fact I applaud you.

I don't mind that you think I'm going to your hell. Note, for me God and the Devil are the same. They are two friends chilling in the 100 acre woods with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Kanga and Roo.

I don't mind that you deny the wisdom of science from many books to believe in one book, just don't say things like "it is just a theory" it is clear you do not know what theory means.




picture from pexels.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment