Friday, April 21, 2017

Bleed to Live





Every cut that bleeds me, keeps me alive
Sublime is every thought without you
Today is not better because they are coming
Me without you is death beyond reason

Afterlife will be empty without you in it
I will not settle to share you even in death
You are mine, all mine and soon we will be together
I’m sorry you are tied, but I fear you will run

Can you hear their sound, I smell them come?
They want to save you and leave me because I’m scum
Only you could save me with cuts that bleed
Because every drop of red, shows how much I need you

I cannot let you go, will never let you go
Until death do us part you are mine can’t they see?
Please stop the tears, you know what I must do?
I can’t live without you and I know you can’t too.

Don’t be afraid it will not hurt
I will make it quick so we will be as one
Today we share our last bleed together
I smile because every cut that bleeds me, keeps me alive




Picture by Tookapic from pexels.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment